Please Choose your Baritone sax brand
- Clear All
Enjoy selecting what you want from our huge choice of baritone saxophone reeds. With lots of makes to choose from and thousand of reeds in stock, you should be able to find what you need. Reeds come in a variety of strengths, often described by a number or letter. One and a half can also be called 1 1/2 or 1.5 size. This usually equates to a reed called soft by some manufacturers. Inexperienced players will often use reeds between 1.5 and 2, more experienced players 2.5 and 3.5.
View as Grid List
5+ Multibuy price (5 or more, any combination)
- 3.25 strength, Gonzalez baritone sax reeds Packed as 55+£26.75 As low as £24.95In stock 5 LEFT!
- 3.25 strength, Legere original baritone saxophone reed Packed as 15+£23.18 As low as £20.93In stock 1 LEFT!
- 3.25 strength, Legere Signature reed baritone saxophone reed Packed as 15+£30.90 As low as £28.65In stock 1 LEFT!
- Bari * star plastic premium baritone saxophone reed Soft5+£15.15 As low as £12.90In stock 3 LEFT!
- Medium Soft strength, Bari Plastic baritone saxophone reed Packed as 15+£14.60 As low as £12.35In stock 5 LEFT!
- Soft strength, Hartmann carbon classic baritone saxophone reed Packed as 15+