Please Choose your Soprano sax brand
- Clear All
Enjoy selecting what you want from our huge choice of soprano saxophone reeds. With lots of makes to choose from and thousand of reeds in stock, you should be able to find what you need. Reeds come in a variety of strengths, often described by a number or letter. One and a half can also be called 1 1/2 or 1.5 size. This usually equates to a reed called soft by some manufacturers. Inexperienced players will often use reeds between 1.5 and 2, more experienced players 2.5 and 3.5.
View as Grid List
5+ Multibuy price (5 or more, any combination)
- 4 strength, Alexander Superial soprano saxophone reed Packed as 105+£23.45In stock 6+
- 4 strength, D'addario - Reserve soprano saxophone reeds Rico Packed as 105+£30.27 As low as £28.02In stock 3 LEFT!
- 4 strength, Hemke Premium soprano saxophone reeds Packed as 55+£14.89 As low as £12.64In stock 5 LEFT!
- 4 strength, Marca Jazz soprano saxophone reeds Packed as 105+£24.36 As low as £21.06In stock 5 LEFT!
- 4 strength, Marca soprano saxophone superior reeds Packed as 105+£18.26 As low as £16.01In stock 4 LEFT!
- 4 strength, Rico - Plasticover soprano saxophone reed Packed as 55+£22.31 As low as £20.06In stock 4 LEFT!
- 4 strength, Rico - Royal soprano saxophone reeds Packed as 105+£25.49 As low as £23.24In stock 3 LEFT!
- 4 strength, Vandoren Traditional soprano saxophone reeds Packed as 105+In stock 3 LEFT!
- 4 strength, Vandoren ZZ soprano saxophone reeds Packed as 105+In stock 2 LEFT!