Choose Your Tenor Sax Brand
- Clear All
Enjoy selecting what you want from our huge choice of tenor saxophone reeds. With lots of makes to choose from and thousand of reeds in stock, you should be able to find what you need. Reeds come in a variety of strengths, often described by a number or letter. One and a half can also be called 1 1/2 or 1.5 size. This usually equates to a reed called soft by some manufacturers. Inexperienced players will often use reeds between 1.5 and 2, more experienced players 2.5 and 3.5.
View as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 55
5+ Multibuy price (5 or more, any combination)
- 2 strength, Marca Excel tenor sax reeds Packed as 55+£17.15 As low as £14.90In stock 6+
- 2 strength, Alexander Double cut tenor saxophone reed Packed as 55+£20.15 from £17.95In stock 5 LEFT!
- 2 strength, Rico - Royal tenor saxophone reeds Packed as 105+£30.29 As low as £28.04In stock 5 LEFT!
- 2 strength, D'addario - Reserve tenor saxophone reeds Rico Packed as 55+£25.49 As low as £23.24In stock 4 LEFT!
- 2 strength, Rico - Plasticover tenor saxophone reed Packed as 55+£30.79 As low as £28.54In stock 3 LEFT!
- 2 strength, Legere American Cut tenor saxophone reed Packed as 15+£28.98 from £27.48In stock 3 LEFT!