Choose Your Tenor Sax Brand
- Clear All
Enjoy selecting what you want from our huge choice of tenor saxophone reeds. With lots of makes to choose from and thousand of reeds in stock, you should be able to find what you need. Reeds come in a variety of strengths, often described by a number or letter. One and a half can also be called 1 1/2 or 1.5 size. This usually equates to a reed called soft by some manufacturers. Inexperienced players will often use reeds between 1.5 and 2, more experienced players 2.5 and 3.5.
View as Grid List
Items 1-36 of 40
5+ Multibuy price (5 or more, any combination)
- 3.5 strength, Fibracell tenor saxophone reed Packed as 15+£15.88 from £14.83In stock 6+
- 3.5 strength, Legere American Cut tenor saxophone reed Packed as 15+£28.98 As low as £27.48In stock 1 LEFT!
- 3.5 strength, Rico - Grand Concert Select reed tenor saxophone Packed as 55+£22.85 As low as £20.60In stock 2 LEFT!
- 3.5 strength, Legere original tenor saxophone reed Packed as 15+£22.67 As low as £20.42In stock 4 LEFT!
- 3.5 strength, Marca Excel tenor sax reeds Packed as 55+£17.15 As low as £14.90In stock 2 LEFT!
- 3.5 strength, Pilgerstorfer tenor sax reeds Packed as 105+£36.90 As low as £34.65In stock 4 LEFT!
- 3.5 strength, Rico tenor saxophone reeds Packed as 105+£36.99 As low as £34.74In stock 4 LEFT!
- 3.5 strength, D'addario - Reserve tenor saxophone reeds Rico Packed as 55+£25.49 As low as £23.24In stock 4 LEFT!
- 3.5 strength, Rico - Plasticover tenor saxophone reed Packed as 55+£30.79 As low as £28.54In stock 5 LEFT!